top of page

If an applicant was denied for any reason, fill out the following form and the Administrative Office will schedule an appointment for a review.  This is where the applicant can plea their case and review documents relevant the to the Authority's decision.

In order to verify past tenant history, applicants must fill out the above form as part of the application process.

To verify income from sources, fill click the link and fill out form.

The Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”) protects applicants, tenants, and program participants in certain HUD programs from being evicted, denied housing assistance, or terminated from housing assistance based on acts of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking against them.  Despite the name of this law, VAWA protection is available to victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking, regardless of sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation

Tenants are required to give notice before move out.  Fill out this form to properly notify the administrative office.

In order for the Authority to release private information, the tenant must have the form completed and sent to the administrative office by whomever needs to verify their information.

In order to request a transfer of a unit, please fill out the above form.

Tenants who get a new vehicle must register the vehicle with the adminstrative office.

To verify seperation from employment, all tenants must have the above form completed by their employers.

Staffing Agencies who hire temporary employees fill this form out to verify seperation from an employer, but not from staffing agency.

bottom of page